Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2022
Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2022: Read our analysis on Best Crypto to Invest In 2022
In the last 8 months, almost all cryptocurrencies have seen a rollercoaster ride.From Bitcoin and Ethereum to Dogecoin and Shiba Inu have lost more than 50% value since Jan 2022.So, now might be the best time to re-evaluate your cryptocurrency investments and buy cryptos that have performed well or will be performing well by end of 2022.
Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2022 on the basis of recent performance ($1 B Market Cap)
Top 5 (Best on both YTD and Last 1 Month performance)
– Unus SED Leo
– Bitcoin Cash
– Ethereum Classic
– FTX Token
– Lido Dao
– Shiba Inu
– Unus SED LEO
– Polygon Matic
Best crypto to buy now
Two Cryptocurrencies we like owing to solid performance
TRON: Market Cap $5.9 Billion
UNUS SED LEO: Market Cap $4.8 Billion
– Bitcoin: Bitcoin’s blockchain is the core element for many cryptocurrencies out there.It is the most common and probably the world’s first cryptocurrency.Having reached an all-time high of $68 K and is currently at 672% growth from the last 5 years.BTC has lost $23 Billion in market cap in the last 24 hours as of July 26, 2022, and has lost $21 Billion in market cap in the last 7 days.
– Ethereum: Much like bitcoin, it is very valuable, both as a coin and as a blockchain.
Ethereum’s blockchain has a fee attached for every transaction that takes place in its blockchain and it benefits its holders.ETH has seen a 628% growth in the last 5 years and is predicted to reach $2,000 by the end of 2022.ETH has lost $19 Billion in the last 24 hours and has lost $16 Billion in the last 7 days to its market cap.
– Shiba Inu: Dependent on other major cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH.Shiba Inu has a history and is likely to be controlled by the prices of other cryptocurrencies.
So, if you wish to invest in super small amounts, Shiba Inu is the way to go.SHIB has not added billions of dollars to its market cap but is predicted to increase 6 times in the next 5 years.
– Trust Wallet Token: As the name goes, it is a wallet to keep your cryptocurrencies, but the feature that differentiates it from others is that (A) You can earn interest from the tokens or cryptocurrencies kept in your wallet, (B) You can own Bitcoins in less than 5 minutes, (C) You can exchange cryptocurrencies anonymously since you won’t be needed to fill a form for every order.
The wallet is claimed to be secure with no one getting access apart from the owner.TWT is a BEP20 token that runs on the Binance Smart Chain and takes advantage of their smart contracts and dApps.To add to the ‘trust’, the token has increased by:
– Qtum is a scaling solution that successfully solves speed issues.It combines various Layer – 1 and Layer – 2 solutions, and can achieve speeds of millions of billions of transactions per second (in theory).
The Layer – 1 solution is currently performing at 1100 TPS.QTUM is said to be the best of both Bitcoin and Ethereum, since its Account Abstraction Layer is connected to UTXO which is taken from bitcoin, and EVM which is taken from Ethereum, this is how QTUM is able to clock speeds of 1100 TPS in Layer – 1, while ETH and BTC are much below.
– EOS: It is the native token of EOS.IO which is similar to any PC operating system like macOS or Windows.It is a never-ending token like many, i.e., it can be produced in an unlimited quantity.EOS has put rules in place to make judicious use of the ‘unlimited’ ability, by allowing all holders of the token to vote on any production of the token.New tokens can only be issued with the permission of their holders, however, the proportion of agreeing to disagree is not known.
– Synthetix: SNX is a decentralized exchange platform designed for synthetic assets (synthetic assets come into existence with a vote in the community and can be worth anything based on the value decided by the community, their worth however has to be in the form of fiat currency in a direct or indirect manner).Token holders can stake their token is the liquidity pool, and earn rewards in the way of interest or a share of the transaction fees.There are many other platforms that leverage this functionality, some of the major ones are 1inch Network and Curve.fi.
– Bitcoin Gold is a hard fork of Bitcoin.It was built using the fundamentals of BTC but with some added experimentations and developments to allow anyone and everyone to mine BTG.
Unlike BTC which can be mined on ASICs, BTG can be mined on any PC’s GPU.BTGPAY was a utility feature launched to make payments using BTG easier and accessible, the accessibility is aided by the launch of a BTG-based Debit Card which can be used to pay any BTG-accepting merchant.
– Fantom: It is a layer 1 blockchain in which a self-made consensus mechanism and a sovereign consensus layer form the key strengths for making the platform fast and efficient, by performing more than 1000+ TPS and each transaction of fewer than 3 seconds, despite being a layer 1 blockchain.The holders can also stake their FTMs and earn interest, depending on the time they lock their stakes for, the company claims to provide an APR of up to 14% in the locking period of 1 year, which only keeps decreasing for each less day you stake your tokens.The transaction cost however is what makes the platform more attractive which is less than half of 1 cent.
– PAX Gold is a digital way of owning or purchasing gold.Built on the Ethereum Blockchain (ERC20) it is a safe and secure way of transacting.It is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services.Any holder can redeem their PAXG for real gold and it would be delivered to their doorstep.The transaction fee when combined with ETH GAS charges can range from 0.05% to 1.02%
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Index or Individual Stocks.
Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions..