Bitcoin (BTC) Price Prediction 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025: Will BTC Price Rise To $25k Next?
The market leader Bitcoin has had a tough sail since the start of 2022.The cryptocurrency after brushing its multi-year lows, is currently building momentum at levels around $23k.Successively, occurrences such as FED’s interest rate hikes, Russian Invasion, Europe’s vote on PoW chains.And insolvency crisis of celsius network celsius network [email protected] Lending & Borrowing Followers : 0 View profile and three arrows capital three arrows capital Lending & Borrowing Followers : 0 View profile , have collectively collared the price projection of BTC.
With the recent spike in liquidations, coming in light of longs and the equity market’s turmoils.Investors and traders hold cynicism around the short-term prospects of Bitcoin.Are you one of the many, who are keen on Bitcoin’s Price Prediction? Fasten your seatbelts, as this write-up decodes the plausible BTC price prediction for 2022 and beyond.
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Prediction
Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2022
BTC price had initiated the year with continuity in its downtrend from the bygone year.With a price tag of $46,165.73, which spiked to $47,889.75 on the same day.But had a fall over the days to hit its bottom of $39,875.14, on the 10th of January.
Whilst it did get interim relief with a spike to $44,543.13 on the 13th of January.
Bitcoin price slipped to its quarterly bottom of $33,116 on the 24th of January.Whilst the star crypto did pose a gradual rise to $45,760.08 on February 10th.Torrential torments in the business took the price to another fall at $34,401.85.After a series of oscillations, the star crypto traded at $39,771.4.
Following a leg up to $45,311.6, BTC took a dip to $38,946.15 by the 5th of March.
Thereafter, a steady uptrend took the price to $47,499.73 by the 31st of March.Bitcoin has had a rough sail in the second quarter.BTC’s price is now down ~50% since the first of April.
BTC Price Prediction For Q3
If the star crypto carries forward the third quarter with a bullish surge.The price of the star crypto could brush the levels of $28,410.87.
Which could follow after oscillations at crucial levels.On the downside, picking up pace from the lows could leave the price at its crucial level of $21,612.7.That said, an equilibrium in buying and selling pressures could land the price at $24,607.6.
Bitcoin Price Prediction For Q4
A continuity in the bullish momentum from the third quarter could help BTC’s price rise towards the level of $36,623.15.On the flip side, if bears weigh heavier than the bulls, the price could settle at $26,575.66.
That said, usual buying and selling pressures could settle the price at $31,444.03.
Price Prediction Of Bitcoin For 2023
The number of addresses holding 1+ coins has recently hit an ATH of 879,540.On the other hand, the number of addresses holding 0.01+ coins has also hit an ATH of 10,433.285.Which justifies the gradual increase in retail investments.A steady rise in volumes could push the price to $62,479.21.
In contrast, the price of the star crypto could sink to the lows of $34,137.17.
Successively, a balance in trade activities could settle the price at $47,403.59.
BTC Price Forecast For 2024
We will be able to see notable changes in scalability, with developments in the taproot.Moreover, the supply crunch would grow more evident, with the approaching halving event.Wherefore, the price could surge to a maximum of $96,053.23 by the end of 2024.
In contrast, factors like a prolonged bear run could knock the price down to $51,952.39.That being said, the regular price of BTC could land at $74,741.34.
Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2025
If Bitcoin manages to diversify and empower its liquidity over the next three years.It holds the possibility to attract more investors, which would result in global recognition.
That said, the chances of investments fueled by FOMO would be on the higher side.Prevailing which the price could skyrocket to $140,915.66 by the end of 2025.
On the flip side, if the star crypto falls prey to the bears.Owing to criticism coming from the concerns of mining, energy consumption, and regulation, amongst others.The possibility of the BTC price ending the yearly trade at $69,447.66 cannot be ruled out.Consecutively, factoring in the bullish and bearish targets the average price might land at $103,588.42.
What Does The Market Say?
According to Wallet Investor’s algorithm-based BTC price prediction.
The largest crypto asset could hit a maximum of $41,982.8 by 2022.And the downside could flip the price to $23,157.The average buying and selling pressures could propel the price to trade at $32,698.
Successively, the firm agrees with the broader market, that Bitcoin can be a profitable investment for the long term.The firm cites that BTC would rise from a minimum of $66,779.6 and could pursue the rally to claim $89,126.4 by 2025.
Digital Coin Price:
According to Digital Coin Price, BTC’s price will meet an uptrend in due course of time.Further citing that BTC could close 2025 trade at an average price of $45,722.82.
The firm hints at a maximum price target of $53,305.76, and a minimum target of $40,377.04.
Trading Beasts predicts that the BTC price might close the trade for 2022 at a maximum of $29,059.203.Whilst a reversal in trend could drag the price down to $19,760.258.
A balance in trade activities could land the price at $23,247.362.
Gov.Capital expects Bitcoin price to hit a maximum of $42,190.97 by the end of 2022.
The analysts from the firm have pinned the minimum and average targets at $31,184.63 and $36,687.80.The firm also hosts predictions for the long term.Accordingly, the price of BTC is anticipated to close 2025 at its potential high of $140,915.66.
Click here to read our price prediction on Terra (LUNA)!
What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency that aims to emerge as an alternative to FIAT across nations.And empower individuals with its decentralized nature and peer-to-peer technology for instant payments.Unlike the traditional financial system, Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or organization, or by individuals.
The price of Bitcoin solely depends on its demand and supply.
Since its inception in the year 2008 by an anonymous creator or creators known to the world as Satoshi Nakamoto.Bitcoin has taken the digital age by a storm, it also enjoys the title of being the oldest and largest cryptocurrency.Bitcoin’s working relies on a completely decentralized system, making use of its open-source protocol.Which pushes it head-on against the flaws of FIAT.
To learn more about Bitcoin, read our in-depth guide on the star crypto here!
Our BTC Price Prediction
Bitcoin price has commenced the current year in a choppy trend.According to the formulated Bitcoin price prediction by Coinpedia.Seeking impetus from institutional investments and acceptance.
The price of BTC could propel to a maximum of $36,500 by the end of 2022.In contrast, if concerns around PoW chains and energy consumption worsen.We can expect the Bitcoin price to settle at levels around $26,500.
Historic Price Sentiments
– The proposal of introducing Bitcoin was implemented in 2008 by a pseudonymous person/group of persons called Satoshi Nakamoto.
– Bitcoin was launched on the 3rd of January 2009, when a block named genesis got mined.Later the transaction took place after a week.
– BTC was officially launched on the exchange Bitcoinmarket.com at a price of $0.003.
– The price of the coin rose to $0.08 as it was mentioned in the popular news resource Slashdot.
– With certain variations, BTC managed to be in the range of $0.06 and $0.07 until October.
– Later, Bitcoin progressively hiked as it was trading at $0.35 on bitcoinmarket.com and $0.5 on Mt.Gox.
– In early 2011, Bitcoin was trading at around the $0.2 and $0.3 mark.
Later the price was seen taking a hike dramatically to $1 by mid-February.
– The price drastically surged to $32 by early June, but further fell to $10.
– With certain variations, the price sank to $6 in the first week of August.
– The coin quickly recovered to reach $12, but further sank to $2.5 by the end of November.
– With certain variations, BTC managed to trade around $5.27 and $12.57 throughout the year 2012.
– The star coin was trading at around $20 during February, the price rose exponentially to $220 in April.
– Further, the financial crisis led the price to $76.However, huge demand helped the price recover the $160 tag.
– Later, in May, the coin fell to $101.97.The price continued to remain stable with some variations for several months.
– Interestingly, the coin hit $1,124.71 by the end of November.And closed the annual trade at $755.16.
– BTC entered 2014 with a price of around $818.76 but did encounter fluctuations further on.
– Bitcoin was seen trading between $321.05 and $839.01 throughout 2014.
– BTC was trading at $306.73 during the start of January.
– The coin hovered between $229.75 and $416.82 for the rest of the year.
– Bitcoin commenced its trade for 2016 with a price tag of $433.67.
– BTC’s price hit $753.35 by mid-June as the community announced the news about its second halving event.
– Consequently, the price was seen rising to $693.47, following a pullback in July as part of the halving.
– Following fluctuations, the price of Bitcoin managed to end the yearly trade on a bullish note at $951.01.
– BTC continued to be in a bullish run during the start of January by trading at $998.34.
– The price soared dramatically to $2,164.46 by the end of May, and to $2,968.00 by Mid June.
– The release of hard fork Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in early August by the community.
Made way to a progressive price surge to $3,223.95.
– BTC’s price recorded its ATH of $18,474.11 on the 18th of December.The price was seen further declining to $14,839.59 towards year-end.
– Bitcoin was seen commencing 2018 on a bearish note, with a price tag of $13,877.46.
– The proposal of Bitcoin’s ban by Korean authorities, led to a massive price crash to $8,270.10 by mid-February.
– However, fluctuations in prices did help BTC stay afloat between $4,014.86 and $11,454.06 until the end of November.
– That said, the yearly trade was closed at $3,851.18.
– The eternal-like control of bears led Bitcoin to commence January at $3,692.53.
– Bitcoin had made its way to the second quarter with a price tag of $5,300, the star crypto closed the quarter at $10,692.94.
– Further, the price touched the $11,300 mark by August and failed to remain stable.
– The year was terminated on a bearish note at $7,379.96.
– Starting the year with a price tag of around $7,526.04.
The dramatic rise helped it surge to $10,086.52 by mid-February.
– But the star crypto failed to remain stable for a long time, as the price took a plunge to $5,348.09 by mid-March.
– The announcement of Bitcoin’s triple halving event helped the price surge progressively to $8,900 by the end of May.
– It was by mid-August when the prices grew at an astounding rate to claim $12,283.75.
– Surprisingly, the altcoin was trading at $21,352.13 by mid-December and managed to end the annual trade at $29,388.94.
– Bitcoin had initiated 2021 on a positive note with its prices surpassing $30,000.
– Pursuing its bullish trend, BTC price smashed a new ATH of $64,863 on the 14th of April, 2021.
– However, the BTC price took a steep plunge from $64k to $29.8k, following the market crash.
– September 7th was a historic day for Bitcoin, as it became a legal tender in El-Salvador, which pushed the price to $53k.
– The price of Bitcoin took a move to a New ATH of $69,045 on the 11th of November.
To read our price prediction on Chainlink, click here!
A: Bitcoin’s price projections have been following up with that of gold from 1999 to 2011, BTC price could eventually claim the title.
A: Bitcoin uses the Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus mechanism.
A: The price of the star crypto could possibly surge as high as $36,623.15 by the end of 2022.
A: According to our Bitcoin price prediction, the BTC price could possibly reach as high as $140,915.66 by the end of 2025.
A: BTC is available for trade across prominent exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Zebpay, etc….